Celebrate with us
Parties & Group Bookings
Book a group event or party
The maximum number of participants for a party booking is 20. This includes rope holders and non-participants. Please call for more information.
Rope holders must be in high school or older. You will need to make sure there are enough rope holders for your party. A ratio of 1 rope holder for every 2 climbers is sufficient.
The Climbing Centre does not supply staff to hold the ropes.
We provide a group safety lesson, please ensure all of your participants/guests are at the party on time. Holding the ropes is not a difficult job once you are shown how to do it.
- For safety and security reasons, the maximum participants for a booking is 20. Rope holders and Non participants included
- All climbers and belayers need to fill out their Waiver Forms and this needs to be signed by a parent or guardian if a climber is under 18. Please save time by downloading and bringing the completed form in on the day.
- Clothing: wear light comfortable clothing & enclosed shoes or joggers. We also have climbing shoes for hire.
- Guests cannot wear skirts under any circumstances.
- We also ask that you, please, do not give noisy blowers, clickers, party whistles or poppers etc as party gifts.
- Please be advised that due to safety we do not allow birthday party sparklers/sparkle candles. Standard birthday candles are accepted.
Thank you and we will see you for your party soon!